- Benjamin and I creating our little home that is very “us”
- The opportunity to serve the students at UAB, Samford, and Birmingham-Southern as Campus Minister of St Stepehen’s the Martyr Catholic Chapel.
- The Little Prince and the catharsis after a good, well-deserved cry.
- Handwritten letters
- Phone calls with old friends
- Watching a lightening storm move in from a wooden porch
- Late night laughs at the BBC’s adaptation of The Chronicles of Narnia
- The beautiful sight of the “Welcome to Sweet Home Alabama” sign after an 11 hour drive
- Delicious sweet tea and good BBQ just down the street
- Ryan and his generosity ad he hosted us for our first days in Bama
- Help from wonderful people to move our furniture